1. “Effects of Directly and Indirectly Competing Reference Group Messages and Persuasion Knowledge: Implications for Educational Placements,” with C. Pechmann (2010). Journal of Marketing Research, 47 (1), 134-145.
2. “Idleness aversion and the need for justified busyness,” with Hsee, C.K., X. Yang (2010). Psychological Science, 21(7), 926-930.
3. “Outcome, Time and Risk Differ Similarly Between Joint and Single Evaluations,” with Hsee, C.K., J. Zhang, and S. Zhang (2013). Journal of Consumer Research, 40(1), 172-184.
4. “Discounting over Subjective Time: Subjective Time Perception Helps Explain Multiple Discounted Utility Anomalies,” with Y. Wang and R. Keller (2015). International Journal of Research in Marketing, 32 (4), 445-448.
5. “The Performance Effects of Creative Imitation on Original Products: Evidence from Lab and Field Experiments,” with B. Wu, C. Pechmann, and Y. Wang (Forthcoming). Strategic Management Journal.
6. “When the “Charm of Three” Fades: The Impact of Number of Claims and Mental Imagery on Persuasion,” with E. Chan, H. Chen, H. Lin and X. Shi (Forthcoming). Journal of Consumer Psychology.