Application for Canada-China Scholars' Exchange Programme 2017-18
Human Resources Office 2017-03-29
The Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program is now open for the 2017-2018 academic year.
1. Chinese national who is a current employee of the university
2. Must obtain invitation from a Canadian University or research institute
3. Meet language requirements set by host institution in Canada
4. Undertake studies in a related subject to current research and work
5. Have not participated in state-sponsored overseas exchanges within five years
6. Eligibel disciplines include: Canadian studies, focusing on social sciences and humanities such as business, economics, law, international relation, history, politics, sociology, geography, art, English or French literature, linguistics, education, communication, media studies, social management, environmental studies, architecture
7. Must be under 50 years of age
Duration: 4-12 months
1. Applicants must submit an online application form at http://apply.csc.edu.cn and required documents between May 15-20, 2017.
Please send, in PDF form, electronic version of application documents to email@example.com
Application will be reviewed by China Scholarship Council and Canadian Embassy, with results expected in Aug 2017.