The International Master Program of Management and Business
Teaching Affairs Administration Office 2013-04-23
About the College
As the first and only China-based business school to be triply accredited by EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB, Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM), Shanghai Jiao Tong University has established international agreements with more than 80 well-known business schools around the world, and has achieved a worldwide reputation.
To date, ACEM has three programs fully delivered in English: the Bachelor of Economics Program in Finance, the Master Program of Management and Business for international applicants and the International MBA Program. Annually, around 150 Chinese undergraduate students and 30 Chinese graduate students go to nearly 70 universities in America, Canada, UK, Germany, etc. for the one-semester exchange experience. Meanwhile, about 450 international students come to ACEM as exchange students or degree students.
ACEM boasts of 53 full-time professors and 70 associate professors with strong academic competence and excellent research capability, and 28% of the faculty earned an overseas Ph. D degree.
ACEM provides 5 undergraduate programs (Economics, Finance, International Economics and Trade, Business and Administration, and Accounting), 9 master programs (Management Science and Engineering, Management, Accounting,Tourism Management, Technical Economic andManagement,Finance, International Trade, industrial economicsIndustrial Economics, Western Economics) and 3 Ph. D programs (Management Science and Engineering, Business Administration, Applied Economics). Currently, Antai College has more than 1500 undergraduate students, 500 master students, 300 Ph. D students, 30 postdoctoral students, 1300 MBA students and 780 EMBA students.
The Master Program of Management and Business intends to create a community of diverse cultural backgrounds, and also aims at fostering talents to have an understanding of global business and a deep insight into China’s economy, history, culture, law, and policy.
Program Length and Credits
The Master Program of Management and Business is a 2 to 2.5 years program which belongs to the discipline of Business Administration. Students are required to complete at least 31 credits in total，and at least 21 credits for required courses.
Degree and Diploma
Students will be awarded a graduation diploma and a master’s degree in management upon successful completion of required credits and the thesis defense.
May 31st for each year
Below an age of 40，healthy, non-Chinese citizen, foreign visa holders with a bachelor degree or above.
1. Fully completed application form (online application).
2. A qualified Diploma and a Bachelor degree.
3. Official undergraduate Transcript.
4. Valid TOEFL (higher than 90), or academic IELTS (at least 6).
Native English language speaker or the ones with bachelor degrees in native English nations can be waived from this item.
5. Recommendation from at least two teachers with titles of or above associate-professor.
6. A copy of passport and a passport-sized photo;
7. Applicants with new HSK certificate will be appreciated.
8. Enrollment Fee：800RMB（approx. $130）, bank account.
1. Materials in Articles 2 and 3 should be original documents or notarized copies, in English or other foreign languages.
2. We only accept online registration. The applicants should personally submit or entrust others to submit the application documents directly to any of the application locations. You may also apply through the mail. But the application documents must be sent before the deadline, otherwise the application shall be deemed to be invalid.
The admission bases on the comprehensive evaluation of the application documents, esp. the courses and the scores. Official admission notice will be issued before July 10th. Registration is in September.
School of International Education(SIE)
Tel: +86 21 62932277
Address: Rm. 105, Lecture Hall No.1the Admission Office of the School of International Education, Shanghai JiaoTong University, 1954, HuaShan Rd, Shanghai, China.
Zip Code: 200030
Antai College of Economics and Management(ACEM)
Coordinator : Fred, Liu
Tel: +86 21 52302504
Fax: +86 21 52305272